Our Top 10 Recommendations for Single Burner Propane Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for single burner propane camp stoves on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green - 2000020931
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
SaleBestseller No. 2
Gas ONE Propane or Butane Stove GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case Great for Emergency Preparedness Kit (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL - Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION - Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE - Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES - Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES - Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
SaleBestseller No. 3
Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Bottletop Propane Stove, 1 Burner
- COOKING POWER: Up to 10,000 total BTUs
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure control for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PERFECTHEAT DESIGN: More efficient cooking with less fuel
- 1 ADJUSTABLE BURNER: For precise temperature control; fits an 8 in. pan
- WIND BAFFLES: Shield burner from wind for maximum heat
SaleBestseller No. 4
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10 inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 ounces butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust proof for years of use
Bestseller No. 5
Camping Gas Stove Burner Backpacking Stove Portable Backpack Cooking Camp Stove with Igniter Hiking Outdoor Mini Small Lightweight Windproof Single Stainless Steel Isobutane Propane or Butane Propane
- 【Updated Version】The windscreen of the camping gas stove is added on the basis of the original version, which can prevent the influence of the wind to a certain extent, so that the firepower of backpacking stove is more concentrated, and the fuel can be greatly saved. The firepower of the camping stove is 3,500W, which proven to boil 1 L of water in just 2 minutes. camp gas stove burner backpack
- 【Easy to Ignite & Adjust Flame】This camping stove has an igniter that can easily ignite the flame and no extra flint needed. Of course, you can still ignite the backpacking stove in the traditional way. The built-in flame adjusting valve of the camping burner allows you to adjust the firepower as needed.camp stove burner gas backpack
- 【Lightweight & Portable】This camping stove is designed to be lightweight and compact, it can be folded for storage in a nice plastic case and less space occupation.The backpacking stove weighs 11 oz, so the camping stove is a great choice for hikers who prefer to travel light.camp gas stove backpack burner
- 【Strong & Durable】This camping stove is made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel.This backpacking stove has good support,it can supports most cookware as large as 18 L. The serrated stands enhance the friction between the camping burner and the cookware for added traction. gas stove burner backpack camp
- 【100% Satisfaction】12 month warranty. We promise you every quality camping stove and friendly customer service.If the backpacking stove you received is defective or have any problems during use, please do not hesitate to contact us.We will send you a free replacement or assist you with a refund.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Gas ONE GS-3900P New Dual Fuel Propane or Butane Portable Stove with Brass Burner Head, Dual Spiral Flame 15,000 BTU Gas Stove with Convenient Carrying Case Most Powerful Heat Output Stove
- 15, 000BTU MOST POWERFUL STOVE IN THE MARKET - Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16. 4 oz (Propane adaptor hose Included)
- PIEZO-ELECTRIC IGNITION - that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame
- EASY TO USE - Our GS-3900P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES - Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism
- WINDBLOCKER - With Heavy duty Windblocker 4 corners of the burner head, It eliminates stove from turning off from the wind
Bestseller No. 7
Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Classic Propane Stove, 2 Burner
- COOKING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For precise temperature control
- WIND-BLOCKING PANELS: Shield burners from wind
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- RUNTIME: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
Bestseller No. 8
STANSPORT - Single Burner Propane Burner Camping Stove (5,500 BTU, Black)
- PORTABLE AND POWERFUL: Say goodbye to firewood and get ready to grill like a king anywhere you go with the 5500 BTUs of power that this portable stove pumps out. It has a 7.75 inch low-profile square base for sturdy stability.
- DURABLE DESIGN: This gas stove is built to last with heavy gauge steel and a baked-on enamel finish that fuses function with beauty.
- OPTIMAL COOKING ACCESSORIES: This single burner propane stove comes with a control knob that makes turning on/off or adjusting the flame easy & wind shields that support the cookware while keeping the flame going strong. Also comes with a regulator.
- ADD A STANSPORT PROPANE CANISTER: This portable stove has a cylinder tube with an on/off valve that fits 16.4 oz. disposable propane cylinder to fuel the burner. The small tank is not included, so make sure to purchase this necessary equipment!
- OUTDOOR USE ONLY: Tempting as it might be to replace your home kitchen with this powerful burner, this cooking gear should only be used outdoors at your camp under close supervision.
Bestseller No. 9
ROVSUN Single Propane Burner Outdoor Gas Stove, 20psi Regulator, High Pressure Portable Cooker Camp Cooking Home Brewing
- 75,000BTU Stove give off a strong flame that can be adjusted easily. Heat is controlled by a CSA approved regulator, which is more safety and longer working time.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY Put together 4 legs and hook it up with propane gas, then you get an awesome extra cooker. Top working measures 15.7’’ x 15.7’’. ONLY works with propane, any other gas is not available.
- EASY OPERATION Just connect the tank, open the main valve, hold a long match next to the burner, turn the control valve, and tweak the vent cover if the flame is too yellow.
- SPACE-SAVING Legs are easy to put on or remove for easy taking apart. Easy to take apart to store or throw in back of truck. Stove is 29.7 inch in height.
- STURDY FRAME This outdoor cooker is made from cast iron, which can support all kinds of cooking. Great for canning, home brewing, wok cooking, crawfish boil and turkey frying.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Coleman Fold N Go Propane Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable 2-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits 2 pans (up to 10 inches each) and produces 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs over an hour with both burners on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Matchless InstaStart ignition lights stove with the push of a button