Our Top 10 Recommendations for Single Burner Propane Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for single burner propane camp stoves on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green - 2000020931
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
Bestseller No. 2
Stansport Single Burner 10,000 BTU Propane Stove, Black
- Propane stove with a chrome plated Anti-Clog burner
- 10,000-BTU burner output; regulator with On/Off control knob
- 7.5-inch diameter grid for stability
- DuraBase with tip-resistant feet hold a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder (gas cylinder sold separately)
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
SaleBestseller No. 3
Camplux New Dual Fuel Propane & Butane Portable Outdoor Camping Gas Stove Single Burner with Carry Case
- CSA APPROVED & SAFETY DEVICE - Camplux JK-5310 outdoor camping portable gas stove we produce and sell has passed CSA safety certification, which is very consistent with the safety requirements of North America.Built in pressure sensor protection can cut off the gas flow mechanism once over gas pressure.Piezoelectric ignition, automatic safety switch and gas leakage protection device are available.With these safety protection above, you can purchase and use our stove without hesitation.
- DUAL FUEL DESIGN - The Camplux JK-5310 dual fuel single burner gas stove is compatible with both propane (fuel not included) and butane (fuel not included), operates on a single butane canister 8 oz or a propane canister 16.4 oz.Dual fuel is more practical and can be used in a variety of situations.It's a good partner for your outdoor camping and home emergency.
- 7,200BTU/HR HEAT OUTPUT - This camping stove has enough heat output to help you solve cooking problems.Ideal for camping, outdoor cooking,rv travel,bbq,home emergency kit, etc.Your best choice for emergency cooking preparedness toolkit.
- PROPANE CONVERTER REGULATOR INCLUDED - Coming with propane converter regulator, allow connecting to an 1 pound propane tank. No need to buy other accessories yourself.(For your safety, leakage test is required before use.)
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN - For your safety, please install and use under the instruction of the manual.The portable gas stove built in a piezo auto ignition feature,no need to use traditional matches or lighters. Lock the gas canister position and turn the control knob to the end with a click voice. Easy to use, and suitable for any outdoor settings.Easy to clean up enamel surface and dripping tray,only needs a little water to clean it.
Bestseller No. 4
Gas ONE Propane or Butane Stove GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case Great for Emergency Preparedness Kit (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL - Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION - Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE - Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES - Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES - Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
Bestseller No. 5
Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Bottletop Propane Stove, 1 Burner
- COOKING POWER: Up to 10,000 total BTUs
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure control for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PERFECTHEAT DESIGN: More efficient cooking with less fuel
- 1 ADJUSTABLE BURNER: For precise temperature control; fits an 8 in. pan
- WIND BAFFLES: Shield burner from wind for maximum heat
Bestseller No. 6
STANSPORT - Single Burner Propane Burner Camping Stove (5,500 BTU, Black)
- PORTABLE AND POWERFUL: Say goodbye to firewood and get ready to grill like a king anywhere you go with the 5500 BTUs of power that this portable stove pumps out. It has a 7.75 inch low-profile square base for sturdy stability.
- DURABLE DESIGN: This gas stove is built to last with heavy gauge steel and a baked-on enamel finish that fuses function with beauty.
- OPTIMAL COOKING ACCESSORIES: This single burner propane stove comes with a control knob that makes turning on/off or adjusting the flame easy & wind shields that support the cookware while keeping the flame going strong. Also comes with a regulator.
- ADD A STANSPORT PROPANE CANISTER: This portable stove has a cylinder tube with an on/off valve that fits 16.4 oz. disposable propane cylinder to fuel the burner. The small tank is not included, so make sure to purchase this necessary equipment!
- OUTDOOR USE ONLY: Tempting as it might be to replace your home kitchen with this powerful burner, this cooking gear should only be used outdoors at your camp under close supervision.
Bestseller No. 7
Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Classic Propane Stove, 2 Burner
- COOKING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For precise temperature control
- WIND-BLOCKING PANELS: Shield burners from wind
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- RUNTIME: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
Bestseller No. 8
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10 inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 ounces butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust proof for years of use
Bestseller No. 9
Camp Chef Single Burner Outdoor Cooker
- Features one 60,000 BTU/hr Maximum Output cast burner
- The Drum-style burner housing offers centralized heat distribution
- The Maximum Output system provides a wide range of cooking options
- The detachable legs make this burner easy to set-up and take down
- 16.5" x 10.75" x 16.25"
Bestseller No. 10
Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove with Piezo Ignition (Orange, 1 Pack)
- Durable material: made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- Compact and collapsible: portable design (with small dimensions: 1. 81"X 2. 36" X 3. 15") is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Fit for pots or pans with diameter up to 7". Come with carrying case for enhanced portability
- Broad compatibility: Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed Fuel canisters (EN 417)
- Flame control: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently
- Leave no trace: adhere to “leave no trace” principles set forth by the US forest Service, bureau of land management, and national park service. Burns clean, with no debris or smooth left behind. 1 year