Our Top 10 Recommendations for Primus Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Primus camp stoves on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Primus - Kinjia Stove - Dual Burner - 14,000 BTU
- LIGHT AND COMPACT - Weighing only 8.1 lbs, Kinjia is lighter, smaller, and more compact than most two burner stoves, and it does this without compromising performance or capacity.
- ROBUST - Made of die cast aluminium, coated heavy duty powder coating and detailed with a brass and oak carrying handle, this stove's robust design will ensure years of reliable service.
- CONVENIENT - Compact and lightweight, this stove is the perfect size to take with you on camping trips.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN - The grids and the drip tray are easily removed and can be machine washed, making cleanup easier than ever.
- HEAT OUTPUT - Each burner is capable of putting out 7,000 BTU’s (British Thermal Unit), giving you the same amount of heat as if you were cooking at home.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Primus - Classic Trail Stove
- PORTABLE - The Trail Stove comes supplied with a nylon bag, making it trail ready whenever you are.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - At only 8 ounces, this travel stove is perfect for all of your outdoor adventures.
- WINDSCREEN - The crosswise pot support acts as a built-in windscreen, making cooking both fast and reliable.
- ENDURANCE - This Classic Trail Stove can operate for 70 minutes on a 230g gas cartridge (cartridge not included).
- FLAME CONTROL - Adjustable control valve for quick and efficient heating: from simmering to boiling and everything in between.
Bestseller No. 3
Primus Profile Stove, US and Canada P-329085
- Primus Product
- Includes outdoor cooking Accessory
- Great for camping
- Suitable for Large Pots
- Built-in Wind Shields
SaleBestseller No. 4
MSR PocketRocket Ultralight Backpacking, Camping, and Travel Stove, PR 2: Ultra Compact
- Ultralight (2.6 oz) and compact (2x2x3 in) folding canister stove for minimalist adventures, backpacking, hiking, trekking, camping, and global travel
- Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes and flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors
- Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane fuel canister (not included); self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries
- Easy to setup and operate'no priming, preheating, or pressurizing is required; serrated pot-supports accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles
- Lightweight protective case included; stove weighs 2.6 oz (4.2 oz with case), measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches open, collapses to 2x2x3 inches; made in USA
SaleBestseller No. 5
AOTU Portable Camping Stoves Backpacking Stove with Piezo Ignition ，Stable Support Wind-Resistance Camp Stove for Outdoor Camping Hiking Cooking
- 1. the burner base is an integrated high-bright aluminum alloy, light weight, high strength; honeycomb high-temperature aluminum alloy windproof net, polyethylene flame increases oxygen circulation, improve combustion utilization. The furnace body is made of refined aluminum alloy, which is resistant to high temperature, rust and radiation. Repeated outdoor use is not a concern for air and rain, and is durable. Four-dimensional support
- 2.Flame control: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently,Rated rate: 3000w.
- 3. Fire board specifications: 9.5 * 9.5CM (suitable for setting a 20CM diameter basin, suitable for 1~3 people),Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417). does NOT fit into propane canisters.
- 4. Packing specification: 4x5x8Cm, light and small, easy to carry, with plastic box, easy to store, available anywhere. Go camping with friends, go hiking, fishing, and after swimming, use the hot food on the stove to make the food more delicious. It is healthy and safe after heating, which can better relieve the feeling of fatigue.
- 5. Broad compatibility: 100% satisfaction guarantee: camping stove has 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are committed to solving any product/service issues and are committed to providing a five-star experience for all buyers. Buy it with confidence!
Bestseller No. 6
Primus Onja Stove P-229010 SINGLE FUEL STOVES
- Package length: 14.986 cm
- Package width: 30.48 cm
- Package height: 44.45 cm
- Product Type: OUTDOOR RECREATION PRODUCT
Bestseller No. 7
Primus PrimeTech Stove Set, 2.3 L
- Windscreen with integrated burner
- One 2.3 L PrimeTech Pot with Ceramic non-stick Coating
- One 2.3 L regular aluminum pot
- One lid with integrated colander
- One lockable pot gripper
Bestseller No. 8
Primus | Tupike 2-Burner Portable Camping Stove
- DUAL BURNER STOVE: This classic 2-burner stove feeds the whole family with ease. Each burner lights up easily with the built in Piezo igniter, no lighter required. Fine tune the flames on each burner with separate control knobs.
- INTEGRATED WINDSCREENS: The lid and side windscreens ensure steady heat for cooking, even in windy conditions. Hose and connector for propane cylinder included.
- STAINLESS STEEL & OAK BODY: The sleek stainless steel body, die-cast aluminum sides, oak laths and brass details are designed for long-lasting durability, and age beautifully.
- FOLD, LOCK & CARRY: Foldable legs provide valuable table space while cooking. Designed to be carried, the wood-trimmed handle locks the stove closed for convenient transportation.
- SPECS: Weight: 9.5 lbs | output: 10,200 BTU; 3000W (x2) | feeds: 1-10. Invented in Sweden, made in Europe.
Bestseller No. 9
Outbound Gas Camping Stove | 2 Burner Propane Stove | 10,000 BTU's Per Burner
- DURABLE CHROME PLATED STEEL: Our double burner propane stove is made from steel that can withstand high temperatures and weight, also includes a stainless-steel drip tray making it ideal for campsite cooking
- COMPACT, PORTABLE, COLLAPSIBLE: The portable design of our camping stove is perfect for camping. Folds down into a case with handle for extremely easy storing, carrying, and travel. Dimensions are as follows: 18.5" L x 11" W x 3.5" H - The cooking surface is: 15" L x 9.5" W
- STURDY DESIGN WITH WIND BLOCK PANELS: The wind block panels shield burners from wind, and the sturdy steel design can easily handle extreme outdoor conditions. Comes with propane attachment
- ADJUSTABLE BURNER: 2 Adjustable control valves give you precise temperature control for 2 temperature zones. Offering up to 20,000 BTUs both sides heat up quickly and efficiently and supply even heat distribution
- 100% RISK FREE WARRANTY: 1-year limited warranty, so you can feel secure and confident in your purchase. You can count on us and our amazing customer service team to take care of you, and to get you back outdoors and Outbound
SaleBestseller No. 10
Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Classic Propane Stove, 2 Burner
- Cooking power: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 2 adjustable burners: For precise temperature control
- Wind-blocking panels: Shield burners from wind
- Pressure regulator: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Runtime: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)