Our Top 10 Recommendations for MSR Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Msr camp stoves on the market
Bestseller No. 1
MSR PocketRocket Ultralight Backpacking, Camping, and Travel Stove, PR 2: Ultra Compact
- Ultralight (2.6 oz) and compact (2x2x3 in) folding canister stove for minimalist adventures, backpacking, hiking, trekking, camping, and global travel
- Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes and flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors
- Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane fuel canister (not included); self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries
- Easy to setup and operate—no priming, preheating, or pressurizing is required; serrated pot-supports accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles
- Lightweight protective case included; stove weighs 2.6 oz (4.2 oz with case), measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches open, collapses to 2x2x3 inches
Bestseller No. 2
MSR Reactor 1.0L Stove System
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters, which are sold separately.). Made in the USA
Bestseller No. 3
MSR XGK EX Extreme-Condition Camping and Mountaineering Stove
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet cleans fuel jet with a simple shake
- Compact: New flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra stable: New retractable legs and pot supports provide unprecedented stability.
Bestseller No. 4
MSR WindBurner Personal Stove System for Fast Boiling Fuel-Efficient Cooking for Backpacking, Solo Travelers, and Minimalist Trips, 1.0-Liter, Red
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 Ounce (110g) IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately), and folding canister stand inside the 1.0-Liter Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the MSR WindBurner accessory pots, MSR WindBurner Skillet, hanging kit and coffee press
Bestseller No. 5
Bestseller No. 6
Bestseller No. 7
MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit
- An ultra-compact cook-and-eat stove kit for minimalist solo backpackers
- Boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe
- Includes PocketRocket 2 stove, .75-liter aluminum pot, 16-ounce bowl, clear lid with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack
- Ultralight kit weighs just 9.9 ounces, and packs down to 4 x 4 x 5 inches; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
Bestseller No. 8
Bestseller No. 9
MSR Whisperlite International Stove One Color One Size
- Aluminum mixer tube and stainless steel legs reduce trail weight by 10%. Able to burn white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel. Perfect choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking lightweight and compact multi-fuel versatility.
- Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field. Folds small and packs into most MSR pots. Simple, durable design with over 20 years of proven performance in the field.
- Package includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack (Fuel bottle not included). .
Bestseller No. 10
MSR WindBurner Duo Stove System, 1.8L , Black
- Modular stove system includes WindBurner Stove, 1.8-liter hard-anodized aluminum pot with BPA-free drinking/straining lid and .85 liter bowl
- Boils 1 liter of water in just 4.5 minutes
- System perfectly nests all components with room for a 8-ounce MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately); Optimized for all WindBurner cookware
- Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot
- Measures 8 x 8 x 5 inches; weighs 1 pound 5 ounces; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty; made in the USA