Our Top 10 Recommendations for MSR Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Msr camp stoves on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
MSR PocketRocket Ultralight Backpacking, Camping, and Travel Stove, PR 2: Ultra Compact
- Ultralight (2.6 oz) and compact (2x2x3 in) folding canister stove for minimalist adventures, backpacking, hiking, trekking, camping, and global travel
- Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes and flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors
- Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane fuel canister (not included); self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries
- Easy to setup and operate'no priming, preheating, or pressurizing is required; serrated pot-supports accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles
- Lightweight protective case included; stove weighs 2.6 oz (4.2 oz with case), measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches open, collapses to 2x2x3 inches; made in USA
Bestseller No. 2
MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit
- An ultra-compact cook-and-eat stove kit for minimalist solo backpackers
- Boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe
- Includes PocketRocket 2 stove, .75-liter aluminum pot, 16-ounce bowl, clear lid with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack
- Ultralight kit weighs just 9.9 ounces, and packs down to 4 x 4 x 5 inches; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
Bestseller No. 3
MSR WhisperLite Portable Camping and Backpacking Stove
- Shaker Jet technology makes cleaning as simple as shaking the stove.
- Made to last with durable stainless steel and brass.
- Burns cleanly on White Gas and white gas varieties.
- Minimum Weight: 11 oz. (305 g) Packaged Weight: 14.5 oz. (410 g)
- Lifetime warranty
SaleBestseller No. 4
MSR WindBurner Personal Stove System for Fast Boiling Fuel-Efficient Cooking for Backpacking, Solo Travelers, and Minimalist Trips, 1.0-Liter, Red
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 Ounce (110g) IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately), and folding canister stand inside the 1.0-Liter Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the MSR WindBurner accessory pots, MSR WindBurner Skillet, hanging kit and coffee press
SaleBestseller No. 5
MSR PocketRocket Ultralight Backpacking and Camping Stove Kit
- Lightweight rugged stove kit accommodates backpacking duos with a camping stove, cooking pot, and dishes and utensils for two
- Complete kit, including stove and cook set, weighs just 25.8 ounces (732 grams)
- MSR PocketRocket canister stove (fuel sold separately) boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Compact nested design packs all kit contents easily into the cooking pot; complete kit measures 5.5 x 6.25 inches
- Includes PocketRocket stove, 2-liter aluminum pot, two deep dish bowls, two 12.5-ounce double-wall insulated mugs, strainer lid, two folding sporks
SaleBestseller No. 6
MSR XGK EX Extreme-Condition Camping and Mountaineering Stove
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet cleans fuel jet with a simple shake
- Compact: New flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra stable: New retractable legs and pot supports provide unprecedented stability.
Bestseller No. 7
MSR Dragonfly Portable Camping and Backpacking Stove
- Durable, collapsible multi-fuel stove for camping, backpacking, and global travel provides precision flame control and stability for large cookware
- Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes and dual-valve makes it easy to go from simmering to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors
- Burns a variety of fuels, including white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel
- Stable base handles pots and pans up to 10-inches in diameter; suspended burner cup increases efficiency and reduces heat lost to the ground
- Stove weighs 14 ounces, measures 10.5x7x4 inches open, collapses to 3.5x3.5x6.5 inches; manufacturer’s limited 3-year warranty; made in the USA
Bestseller No. 8
MSR WhisperLite Universal Canister and Liquid Fuel Stove
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)/Made in Seattle, USA
Bestseller No. 9
Jetboil Zip Camping Stove Cooking System, Carbon
- Powered by FluxRing technology, the Zip's easy-to-use cooking system boils water in just over two minutes with half the fuel consumption of traditional systems.
- Jetboil's 0.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze.
- The bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl, saving space in your pack for clothes, gear, and food.
- Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure.
- Includes fuel canister stabilizer and drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer; easy to pack and carry at only 12 ounces. One-year limited warranty.
Bestseller No. 10
BRS Only 25g BRS-3000T Ultra-Light Titanium Alloy Camping Stove Gas Stoves Outdoor Cooker Outdoor Stove Gas Stove Miniature Portable Picnic
- Titanium alloy material, which is widely used in many kind of field because of its causticity, high rigidity and rupture tenacity
- Powerful and efficient,generates 2700W; Boils water quickly,about 2 minutes 58 seconds to boil 1L water.
- Stable, even flame;Smooth flame adjustment. Super easy. Just flip those pot support legs out and twist the stove on your canister. Tip: make sure the control valve is fully turned off before twisting the stove on.
- This stove is suitable for lightweight backpacking when weight and size are more important than some features.
- Package included: 1x Stove; 1x Pouch; 1xO-Ring