Our Top 10 Recommendations for MSR Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Msr camp stoves on the market
Bestseller No. 1
MSR PocketRocket Ultralight Backpacking, Camping, and Travel Stove, PR 2: Ultra Compact
- Ultralight (2.6 oz) and compact (2x2x3 in) folding canister stove for minimalist adventures, backpacking, hiking, trekking, camping, and global travel
- Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes and flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors
- Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane fuel canister (not included); self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries
- Easy to setup and operate—no priming, preheating, or pressurizing is required; serrated pot-supports accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles
- Lightweight protective case included; stove weighs 2.6 oz (4.2 oz with case), measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches open, collapses to 2x2x3 inches
Bestseller No. 2
MSR WindBurner Personal Stove System for Fast Boiling Fuel-Efficient Cooking for Backpacking, Solo Travelers, and Minimalist Trips, 1.0-Liter, Red
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 Ounce (110g) IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately), and folding canister stand inside the 1.0-Liter Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the MSR WindBurner accessory pots, MSR WindBurner Skillet, hanging kit and coffee press
Bestseller No. 3
MSR Reactor 1.0L Stove System
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters, which are sold separately.). Made in the USA
Bestseller No. 4
MSR WindBurner Duo Stove System, 1.8L , Black
- Modular stove system includes WindBurner Stove, 1.8-liter hard-anodized aluminum pot with BPA-free drinking/straining lid and .85 liter bowl
- Boils 1 liter of water in just 4.5 minutes
- System perfectly nests all components with room for a 8-ounce MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately); Optimized for all WindBurner cookware
- Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot
- Measures 8 x 8 x 5 inches; weighs 1 pound 5 ounces; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty; made in the USA
Bestseller No. 5
MSR PocketRocket Ultralight Backpacking and Camping Stove Kit
- Lightweight rugged stove kit accommodates backpacking duos with a camping stove, cooking pot, and dishes and utensils for two
- Complete kit, including stove and cook set, weighs just 25.8 ounces (732 grams)
- MSR PocketRocket canister stove (fuel sold separately) boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Compact nested design packs all kit contents easily into the cooking pot; complete kit measures 5.5 x 6.25 inches
- Includes PocketRocket stove, 2-liter aluminum pot, two deep dish bowls, two 12.5-ounce double-wall insulated mugs, strainer lid, two folding sporks
Bestseller No. 6
MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit
- An ultra-compact cook-and-eat stove kit for minimalist solo backpackers
- Boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe
- Includes PocketRocket 2 stove, .75-liter aluminum pot, 16-ounce bowl, clear lid with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack
- Ultralight kit weighs just 9.9 ounces, and packs down to 4 x 4 x 5 inches; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
Bestseller No. 7
MSR Quick Skillet
- Constructed from a nonstick, hard-anodized aluminum
- 7-inch cooking surface
- Ultralight, quick release Talon pot handle
- Total weight: 5.6 oz
- Aluminum is the cookware of choice for all-around backcountry use. It conducts heat evenly, is easy to clean when hard anodized and even easier when coated with a nonstick finish. It is also extremely efficient.
Bestseller No. 8
MSR XGK EX Extreme-Condition Camping and Mountaineering Stove
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet cleans fuel jet with a simple shake
- Compact: New flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra stable: New retractable legs and pot supports provide unprecedented stability.
Bestseller No. 9
MSR WhisperLite International Multifuel Backpacking Stove
- Multi-Fuel-Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline
- Light and Sturdy: Lightweight stainless steel legs offer excellent durability
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)/Made in Seattle, USA
SaleBestseller No. 10
REDCAMP Windproof Portable Backpacking Stove with Piezo Ignition,3500W/4600W Strong Firepower Lightweight Outdoor Camping Stove Propane Butane
- ▶Broad compatibility: REDCAMP windproof portable camping stove propane with piezo ignition is compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417)
- ▶Windproof and high-efficiency: Structured of buit-in wind deflector and thicker aluminum alloy infrared conducted heat network, enhanced the heat efficiency and save 1/3 your fuel than most stoves. Takes 5 minutes to boil 1 liter water (with air temps in 68°F). Our stove is not suitable for coleman 1lb propane tank
- ▶Easy to use and store: Foldable supports and buit-in piezo ignition are convenient to store and ignite. With a carry case/container, you can take the ultralight stove set anywhere for backpacking, camping and hiking
- ▶Sturdy material: Thicker anti-slip stainless steel supports accommodates for up to diameter of 8" pan/pot to use in more stability and balance. All of our stoves are shipped after the professional valve-testing, ignition-testing and stability-testing
- ▶100% REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 365-day limited manufacturer warranty. If there is any problem with the stove, please contact us and we will resend you a new one FREE without any extra charges