Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kerosene Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for kerosene camp stoves on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Coleman Camping Stove | Sportster II Dual Fuel Backpacking Stove, 1-Burner, Green
- Portable stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design
- Delivers 10,000 BTU and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter
- Dual Fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All Season Strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather
- Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack
SaleBestseller No. 2
Coleman Guide Series Dual-Fuel Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use
- Uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat
- 14,000 total BTU of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans
- Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate
Bestseller No. 3
BRS Outdoor Kerosene Stove Burners Portable Oil Stove Gas Stove Multi Fuel Stoves Camping Cooking Stove (BRS-8)
- Super bearing capacity bracket can bear vertical pressure within 8kg.
- Better pre-heating effect due to unique design of pre-heating device (only 3 seconds).
- Strong firepower: it only takes 3 minutes to boil 1L water (change with weather, fuel, and cooking ware accordingly).
- Gas Pump has been built-in wear resistant device, which makes the inside cup leather more durable and has larger gas supply.
Bestseller No. 4
BAIQUN Camping Stove Super Windproof Camping Kerosene Stove Outdoor Stove
- Fuel: Kerosene ONLY，No petrol, no alcohol. Because kerosene volatilized slowly, it is much more safe.The stove sold without Fuel, the Kerosene should be bourght by Local sales organization.
- Height 18.5cm, base diameter 17.5cm，for 3 people picnic together.
- Product combustion hole number: 8 holes, has strong firepower.
- fuel liters: 1L, 1 hour consumption 0.15L, providing sustained combustion.
- Continuous combustion duration (H): 6.5H. Before ignition, please make sure that the wick has absorbed kerosene, otherwise the wick will soon burn out.
Bestseller No. 5
Bestseller No. 6
APG Dual Fuel Portable Camping Backpacking Stove Liquid Fuel Gasoline Stove Burner, Compact Mini Cooking Stove with Silencer, for Outdoor Hiking Backpacking Emergency Kit & Survival Gear
- EFFICIENT & POWERFUL: Compact Dual Fuel Stove delivers robust cooking power, taking only 4.5 minutes to boil 1-Liter water in good weather condition. Fuel type: Unleaded Gasoline, White Gas (NOTE: This product does NOT come with fuel.)
- QUIET OPERATION: Installed with a silencer. Different from any traditional liquid fuel stoves, this stove works quitely and you can hardly hear the noise when it is burning
- SAFE & STURDY: The valve system is installed with a movable needle, no need to turn off the fire if congestion problem occurs; foldable pot stands with sawtooth can stably support up to 110 LB of weight, cook whatever you want!
- CONVENIENT: Free fuel funnel, maintenance tools, and a strong hand bag. Pump works normally even under -4℉; Compact design stove, can be put in the hand bag and fits easily in a backpack
- VERSATILE: Sturdy Stove, fits for any outdoor terrain, from mountains to beaches. APG offers you best Affordable camping gear and survival kit – now a camp stove that you can use for any adventure such as Camping, Hiking, Travel and Backpacking. Cook MRE, Dehydrated Meals, Ramen, Oatmeal and make Omelette on this single burner.
Bestseller No. 7
MSR WhisperLite International Multifuel Backpacking Stove
- Multi-Fuel-Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline
- Light and Sturdy: Lightweight stainless steel legs offer excellent durability
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)/Made in Seattle, USA
Bestseller No. 8
Kings County Tools Himalayan Camping Pressure Cooking Burner (8-Inch Diameter, 9" Tall)
- USED IN HIMALAYAN BASE CAMPS - Made in South Asia, this old-school cooking device comes allows outdoor cooking in extreme conditions
- SMALL BURNER - 8" diameter, 9" high, weighs 2lbs. 6oz. empty, and serves 4-6 people
- SIMPLE TO USE - All you need to get locally is some kerosene (a quart will often be fine), a pint of alcohol and a match
- KEEP THE FIRE GOING FOR LESS - With its inexpensive fuel choice and classic design, this cooker can burn for hours once started
SaleBestseller No. 9
Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual-Fuel Camping Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
Bestseller No. 10