Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kerosene Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for kerosene camp stoves on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Coleman Guide Series Dual-Fuel Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use
- Uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat
- 14,000 total BTU of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans
- Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate
SaleBestseller No. 2
Coleman Camping Stove | Sportster II Dual Fuel Backpacking Stove, 1-Burner, Green
- Portable stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design
- Delivers 10,000 BTU and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter
- Dual Fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All Season Strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather
- Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack
SaleBestseller No. 3
Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual-Fuel Camping Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
SaleBestseller No. 4
Coleman Stove Ppn 2 BRN Ml Triton
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 22,000 total BTUs; Griddle sold separately
- Large enough for one 12 and one 10 Inches pans plus room to stow the griddle
Bestseller No. 5
Handy Outdoor Portable Kerosene Stove 10 Wicks Camping Picnic Burner Furnace
- Fuel: Kerosene, plant fuel such safety fuel not easy to explode (do not use gasoline, dangerous)
- Height 18cm/7.09inch, base diameter 17.5cm/6.89inch
- Product combustion hole: 8 holes, has strong firepower.
- Fuel liters: 1L, 1 hour consumption 0.15L, providing sustained combustion.
- Continuous combustion duration (H): 6-7H. Before ignition, please make sure that the wick has absorbed kerosene, otherwise the wick will soon burn out.
Bestseller No. 6
Ohuhu Camping Stove Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Potable Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking with Grill Grid
- STURDY STAINLESS STEEL: Crafted with high quality stainless steel, this portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way
- STABLE AND SAFE: Geared with a 3-arm base support system, even the grassiest fields will be your personal cooking countertop, stable even in windy conditions
- FUELLED BY NATURE: Mother Nature presents the best fuel catalogue, with the abundance of dried twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as nature’s perfect kindling
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible and lightweight, this camping stove comes with its own mesh carry bag so you can sling it along and serve up a warm piping meal wherever you’ve set up camp
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: With no fuel canisters or alcohol needed, we’ll be leaving no chemical emissions behind. Treating the earth with extra good care, without any of the hassle
SaleBestseller No. 7
CANWAY Camping Stove, Wood Stove/Backpacking Stove,Portable Stainless Steel Wood Burning Stove with Nylon Carry Bag for Outdoor Backpacking Hiking Traveling Picnic BBQ
- 🔥Compact & Lightweight: Lightweight and easily collapsible,package collapsible size is 5.5"x5.5"x 3.38", compact design makes outdoor stove easy to be packed in a small storage bag leaves more room in your backpack.
- 🔥Sturdy Camping Stove: Made of high-quality stainless steel.This backpacking stove with 3 arms pot support base provides safe and stable cooking platform and distributes heat evenly. The style 2 is also suitable for 1-2 people use, but it is higher then style 1, so that it is easily get the firewood added without picking up the pot or pan.
- 🔥Environmentally Friendly: With no fuel canisters or alcohol needed, we’ll be leaving no chemical emissions behind. The camp stove use branches, leaves, woods as fuel which is easy to get anywhere.
- 🔥High Thermal Efficiency: The secondary combustion keeps camping wood stove burning continued for 20mins with dry firewood and wood chips.
- 🔥What You Get: 1 x wood burning stove, 1 x storage bag, 1 x user manual, 2-YEAR PROTECTION FOR FREE from the date of its original purchase.
Bestseller No. 8
BAIQUN Camping Stove Super Windproof Camping Kerosene Stove Outdoor Stove
- Fuel: Kerosene ONLY，No petrol, no alcohol. Because kerosene volatilized slowly, it is much more safe.The stove sold without Fuel, the Kerosene should be bourght by Local sales organization.
- Height 18.5cm, base diameter 17.5cm，for 3 people picnic together.
- Product combustion hole number: 8 holes, has strong firepower.
- fuel liters: 1L, 1 hour consumption 0.15L, providing sustained combustion.
- Continuous combustion duration (H): 6.5H. Before ignition, please make sure that the wick has absorbed kerosene, otherwise the wick will soon burn out.
Bestseller No. 9
Kings County Tools Himalayan Kerosene Pressure Cooking Burner | Hand Pumped | 8-Inch Diameter | 9” Height | Perfect for Hunting Camps or Backpacking Adventures
- USED IN HIMALAYAN BASE CAMPS - Made in South Asia, this old-school cooking device comes allows outdoor cooking in extreme conditions
- SMALL BURNER - 8" diameter, 9" high, weighs 2lbs. 6oz. empty, and serves 4-6 people
- SIMPLE TO USE - All you need to get locally is some kerosene (a quart will often be fine), a pint of alcohol and a match
- KEEP THE FIRE GOING FOR LESS - With its inexpensive fuel choice and classic design, this cooker can burn for hours once started
Bestseller No. 10
Coleman 2-Burner Classic Liquid Fuel Stove
- 2-burner liquid fuel stove with 14,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Pair of high-performance Band-a-Blue burners work with up to 10-inch pots
- Primary burner is 7,500 BTU; auxiliary burner is 6,500 BTU
- Windblock system shields burners from gusts for maximum heat
- Includes 2.5-pint fuel tank that runs on Coleman liquid fuel