Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kerosene Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for kerosene camp stoves on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual-Fuel Camping Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
SaleBestseller No. 2
Coleman Camping Stove | Sportster II Dual Fuel Backpacking Stove, 1-Burner, Green
- Portable stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design
- Delivers 10,000 BTU and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter
- Dual Fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All Season Strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather
- Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack
SaleBestseller No. 3
Coleman Guide Series Dual-Fuel Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use
- Uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat
- 14,000 total BTU of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners
- Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans
Bestseller No. 4
Coleman 2-Burner Classic Liquid Fuel Stove
- 2-burner liquid fuel stove with 14,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Pair of high-performance Band-a-Blue burners work with up to 10-inch pots
- Primary burner is 7,500 BTU; auxiliary burner is 6,500 BTU
- Windblock system shields burners from gusts for maximum heat
- Includes 2.5-pint fuel tank that runs on Coleman liquid fuel
Bestseller No. 5
Handy Outdoor Portable Kerosene Stove 10 Wicks Camping Picnic Burner Furnace
- Fuel: Kerosene, plant fuel such safety fuel not easy to explode (do not use gasoline, dangerous)
- Height 18cm/7.09inch, base diameter 17.5cm/6.89inch
- Product combustion hole: 8 holes, has strong firepower.
- Fuel liters: 1L, 1 hour consumption 0.15L, providing sustained combustion.
- Continuous combustion duration (H): 6-7H. Before ignition, please make sure that the wick has absorbed kerosene, otherwise the wick will soon burn out.
Bestseller No. 6
BRS Outdoor Kerosene Stove Burners Portable Oil Stove Gas Stove Multi Fuel Stoves Camping Cooking Stove (BRS-8)
- Super bearing capacity bracket can bear vertical pressure within 8kg.
- Better pre-heating effect due to unique design of pre-heating device (only 3 seconds).
- Strong firepower: it only takes 3 minutes to boil 1L water (change with weather, fuel, and cooking ware accordingly).
- Gas Pump has been built-in wear resistant device, which makes the inside cup leather more durable and has larger gas supply.
Bestseller No. 7
BAIQUN Camping Stove Super Windproof Camping Kerosene Stove Outdoor Stove
- Fuel: Kerosene ONLY，No petrol, no alcohol. Because kerosene volatilized slowly, it is much more safe.The stove sold without Fuel, the Kerosene should be bourght by Local sales organization.
- Height 18.5cm, base diameter 17.5cm，for 3 people picnic together.
- Product combustion hole number: 8 holes, has strong firepower.
- fuel liters: 1L, 1 hour consumption 0.15L, providing sustained combustion.
- Continuous combustion duration (H): 6.5H. Before ignition, please make sure that the wick has absorbed kerosene, otherwise the wick will soon burn out.
Bestseller No. 8
Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove with Piezo Ignition (Orange, 1 Pack)
- Durable material: made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- Compact and collapsible: portable design (with small dimensions: 1. 81"X 2. 36" X 3. 15") is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Fit for pots or pans with diameter up to 7". Come with carrying case for enhanced portability
- Broad compatibility: Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed Fuel canisters (EN 417)
- Flame control: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently
- Leave no trace: adhere to “leave no trace” principles set forth by the US forest Service, bureau of land management, and national park service. Burns clean, with no debris or smooth left behind. 1 year
Bestseller No. 9
Coleman 2 Burner Dual Fuel Compact Liquid Fuel Stove
- One 7,500 BTU burner and one 6,500 BTU burner
- Runs on Coleman Fuel or unleaded gas
- Boil a quart of water in four minutes
- 2 Burner, 14,000 BTU Cooking Power
- Limited Lifetime
SaleBestseller No. 10
Dual Fuel Stove
- Crafted from the highest quality material ensuring quality and durability
- 1 Burner Sporster
- Made in the U.S.A.