Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kerosene Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for kerosene camp stoves on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Coleman Camping Stove | Sportster II Dual Fuel Backpacking Stove, 1-Burner, Green
- Portable stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design
- Delivers 10,000 BTU and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter
- Dual Fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All Season Strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather
- Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack
SaleBestseller No. 2
Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual-Fuel Camping Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
Bestseller No. 3
Handy Outdoor Portable Kerosene Stove 10 Wicks Camping Picnic Burner Furnace
- Fuel: Kerosene, plant fuel such safety fuel not easy to explode (do not use gasoline, dangerous)
- Height 18cm/7.09inch, base diameter 17.5cm/6.89inch
- Product combustion hole: 8 holes, has strong firepower.
- Fuel liters: 1L, 1 hour consumption 0.15L, providing sustained combustion.
- Continuous combustion duration (H): 6-7H. Before ignition, please make sure that the wick has absorbed kerosene, otherwise the wick will soon burn out.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Coleman Guide Series Dual-Fuel Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use
- Uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat
- 14,000 total BTU of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans
- Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate
Bestseller No. 5
Kings County Tools Himalayan Camping Pressure Cooking Burner (8-Inch Diameter, 9" Tall)
- USED IN HIMALAYAN BASE CAMPS - Made in South Asia, this old-school cooking device comes allows outdoor cooking in extreme conditions
- SMALL BURNER - 8" diameter, 9" high, weighs 2lbs. 6oz. empty, and serves 4-6 people
- SIMPLE TO USE - All you need to get locally is some kerosene (a quart will often be fine), a pint of alcohol and a match
- KEEP THE FIRE GOING FOR LESS - With its inexpensive fuel choice and classic design, this cooker can burn for hours once started
Bestseller No. 6
MSR WhisperLite International Multifuel Backpacking Stove
- Multi-Fuel-Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline
- Light and Sturdy: Lightweight stainless steel legs offer excellent durability
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)/Made in Seattle, USA
SaleBestseller No. 7
Coleman 2-Burner Classic Liquid Fuel Stove
- 2-burner liquid fuel stove with 14,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Pair of high-performance Band-a-Blue burners work with up to 10-inch pots
- Primary burner is 7,500 BTU; auxiliary burner is 6,500 BTU
- Windblock system shields burners from gusts for maximum heat
- Includes 2.5-pint fuel tank that runs on Coleman liquid fuel
Bestseller No. 8
Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Matchless Ignition - use 1lb propane tank - can be adapted to use 20lb tank
- Stainless steel construction - 7,500 BTU's per burner, Oven 3,000 BTU's
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface - Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Oven thermometer and two oven racks
- Inside Oven dimensions W 16" x H 8.5" x L 10 - weight 35 lbs
Bestseller No. 9
LEJUNJIE Lightweight Portable Mini Burner Gasoline Diesel Kerosene BRS-12A Integrated Multi-Fuel Camping Cooking Stove
- Fully adjustable flame control
- Weight: 570 grams. Fuel tank volume 450ml
- 1L water boiling time takes about 3 minutes and 20 seconds
- Power: 2117KW, fuel consumption: 153g / h
- Use aviation kerosene fuel or unleaded gasoline, diesel
Bestseller No. 10
BAIQUN Camping Stove Super Windproof Camping Kerosene Stove Outdoor Stove
- Fuel: Kerosene ONLY，No petrol, no alcohol. Because kerosene volatilized slowly, it is much more safe.The stove sold without Fuel, the Kerosene should be bourght by Local sales organization.
- Height 18.5cm, base diameter 17.5cm，for 3 people picnic together.
- Product combustion hole number: 8 holes, has strong firepower.
- fuel liters: 1L, 1 hour consumption 0.15L, providing sustained combustion.
- Continuous combustion duration (H): 6.5H. Before ignition, please make sure that the wick has absorbed kerosene, otherwise the wick will soon burn out.