Our Top 10 Recommendations for Folding Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for folding camp stoves on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Coleman Fold N Go Propane Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable 2-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits 2 pans (up to 10 inches each) and produces 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs over an hour with both burners on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Matchless InstaStart ignition lights stove with the push of a button
Bestseller No. 2
Sterno Outdoor Folding Camp Stove
- Ideal for camping, picnics, tailgating and emergencies
- Easy to assemble
- Durable, corrosion resistant frame
- Wind-shield heat panels
- Use Sterno green canned heat for best results
SaleBestseller No. 3
kampMATE WoodFlame Ultra Lightweight Portable Wood Burning Camping Stove, Backpacking Stove, Stainless Steel with Nylon Carry Case - Perfect for Survival Packs & Emergency Preparedness
- 🔥 100% PURE 304 STAINLESS STEEL — Our camping stove is made of pure 304 stainless steel which makes it last even in the harshest conditions. Weighs only 1.1 lbs and boast a large 7"H x 6"W x 4"L burning chamber.
- 🔥 UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCE — Unlike other camping stoves that use alcohol or bulky propane canisters, you can simply use wood, twigs, leaves or branches as a fuel source while you are hiking or camping. This allows you access to unlimited fuel while also saving valuable space in your backpack.
- 🔥 BUILT TO LAST FOREVER — The design of our Stainless Steel wood stove gives it unique properties to perform and withstand higher and lower temperature extremes. The kampMATE Stainless Steel wood stove is truly built to last forever.
- 🔥 ULTRA PORTABLE DESIGN — Every part of the kampMATE WoodFlame wood stove has been designed for practicality, durability, and portability. The wide open mouth design makes it easy to add more wood to keep the fire going. Extremely easy to assemble, and the crossbar provides a stable surface for your cookware. Folds down to the size of your hand and easily fits into a backpack pocket.
- 🔥 SATISFACTION GUARANTEED — Our stove is backed by a No Hassle Money Back Guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with our wood stove for any reason.
Bestseller No. 4
Coghlan's Folding Stove
- Fold-flat camping stove with coated steel construction strong enough to hold a heavy pot
- Heat provided by any type of canned fuel or solidified alcohol (including Coghlan's Camp Heat cans)
- Front door and sides protect flame from the wind; measures 6-1/2 inches square and 5 inches tall
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, emergency preparedness, and more
SaleBestseller No. 5
REDCAMP Wood Burning Camp Stove Folding Stainless Steel 304# Grill, Small Portable Backpacking Stove for Hiking Camping Survival BBQ
- ▶MATERIAL: After we listening to the customer's adivce we will tear off the protective film when we finish the product. Please remove the residual protective film before use. Crafted with high quality 430 stainless steel, this portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way
- ▶STABLE AND SAFE: 304 Stainless Steel grid backing plate creates a stable cooking platform, the cuboid design makes the product more stable and provides a reliable support for the kitchen utensils
- ▶VARIOUS FUELS: The stove accept various fuels like leaves, twigs, you can get these easily in the nature and enjoy a real wilderness fun
- ▶FOLDABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible and lightweight, Unfold size: 8.3*5.9*5.5in, fold size: 8.3*5.9*1.5in.Net weight: 1.9lbs. This camping stove comes with its own carry bag so you can sling it along and serve up a warm meal wherever you’ve set up camp
- ▶100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 360-day limited manufacturer warranty. If you're not satisfied for any reason, please contact us immediately and we will give you a reply within 24 hours.
Bestseller No. 6
Esbit Ultralight Folding Pocket Stove with Six 14g Solid Fuel Tablets
- Simple and stable stove is constructed from durable, galvanized steel; Folds down to a small, compact size
- Includes 6 smokeless, Esbit 14 g solid fuel tablets; Each tablet burns approximately 12 minutes; One tablet boils 500 ml of water in about 8 minutes
- Two cooking positions suitable for cups, pots, and pans (not included)
- Dimensions-closed: 3.9 inches x 3 inches x 0.9 inches (9.8 x 7.7 x 2.3 cm); Weight, including solid fuel: 6.3 ounces (180 g)
- Made in Germany; 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Bestseller No. 7
UST Folding Stove with Fuel Cubes and Lightweight, Durable Construction for Backpacking, Camping, Hunting, Emergency and Outdoor Survival
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5” L x 4.5” W x 2.75” D (open), 4.5” L x 3.75” W x 1” D (closed), weighs 3.8 oz (without cubes) and 4.6 oz (with cubes)
- EASE OF USE: Simply place on level ground, light the fuel cubes (included), set a metal cup, pot or pan on the flame and begin cooking or boiling
- VERSATILITY: Can be used with multiple fuels, including bio fuels (not included)
- RELIABLE: Stove can hold most all size pots and a single cube (UST Fuel Cube) burns for approximately 18 minutes
- COMPACT: Stove can hold fuel cubes when folded to provide convenient storage and can be packed in a backpack, pocket or any other gear
Bestseller No. 8
Unigear Wood Burning Camp Stoves Picnic BBQ Cooker/Potable Folding Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove
- Stable and Durable: Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Portable and Ultra Compact: Unigear camping stove made with stainless steel, which can be folded like a book, and come with a carrying bag for your easy carry. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Multifunction: Camping stove can work with many kinds of pots, which can cook Food, boil water and BBC. Meet your camping needs.
- High Efficiency: Those camping stove not only can use wood, also can use spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets, which makes it easy for outdoor camping or hiking.
- If you have any quality problems within 6 months, you can contact us at any time for after-sales service.
Bestseller No. 9
Lixada Camping Stove Portable Stainless Steel Folding Backpacking Stove Wood Burning Stoves for Outdoor Cooking Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking
- MULTI FUEL: Lixada wood camping stove comes with a plate for spirit burner and a alcohol dish, you can cook a meal using dried twigs, branches, leaves, coal as fuel.
- STABLE AND DURABLE: Made with high quality stainless steel, load bearing up to 20lbs. Our foldable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible and lightweight, weight only 6.1oz, has minimal impact on the weight of your backpack.
- FOADABLE: Folds down relatively flat and comes in a storage bag for convenient carrying.
- EASY to CARRY: Come in a pouch for convenient carrying.
Bestseller No. 10
Firebox Bushcraft Camp Stove Kit - Wood Burning/Multi Fuel - Collapsible/Folding - Portable Campfire - Model Gen 2 5 inch / G2-5" Stainless Steel Camping Stove
- MOST VERSATILE with more available accessories, a detachable Ash Pan and 4 Firesticks (which work as food skewers) means more possible setups / positions (Search YouTube "Firebox Stove Demonstration"). Plus the Firebox can be fueled several different ways (side, top or pre-fuel) including the revolutionary Swedish Torch Method (over an hour cook time with no fire management! Search YouTube "Firebox Stove Swedish Torch Breakfast")
- HIGHEST BTU OUTPUT Hinged damper for additional exhaust capacity allows more combustion air to support pre-fueling (other stoves with less exhaust capacity are forced to exhaust out the feed hole causing flame to pan bypass). Firebox always maintains flame to pan contact. Boil 2 cups of water as fast as 2:40 (Search YouTube "Firebox Stove Boil Test") The Cross Feed Fuel Delivery with upwards angle for flame velocity and crossed sticks for turbulence is the perfect recipe for efficiency.
- MOST DURABLE thicker stainless steel and an engineered expansion management system make the Firebox the strongest stove on the market with the least amount of warp (Search YouTube "Firebox Stove Engineered Warp Control") barrel type hinges are stronger and don't flex or slide like other hinge designs (Search YouTube "Firebox Camping Stove Strength Test!")
- EASY TO USE Firebox Firesticks are not cumbersome like other "trivets" and when stored serve to hold the Firebox closed in its folded position. Having two smaller feed ports (rather than one large hole) prevents debris from falling out even with a full burn chamber. Our four panel hinged folding design is more rigid and solid (not at all floppy like six panel accordion designs)
- 100% stainless steel construction is easily maintained with a light coat of oil between uses. Used world wide since 2011.