Our Top 10 Recommendations for Folding Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for folding camp stoves on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
REDCAMP Wood Burning Camp Stove Folding Stainless Steel 304# Grill, Small Portable Backpacking Stove for Hiking Camping Survival BBQ
- ▶MATERIAL: Each stove we attach a film to protect it, please tear it off before use. This may take 8-10 minutes. Crafted with high quality 430 stainless steel, this portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way
- ▶STABLE AND SAFE: 304 Stainless Steel grid backing plate creates a stable cooking platform, the cuboid design makes the product more stable and provides a reliable support for the kitchen utensils
- ▶VARIOUS FUELS: The stove accept various fuels like leaves, twigs, you can get these easily in the nature and enjoy a real wilderness fun
- ▶FOLDABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible and lightweight, Unfold size: 8.3*5.9*5.9in, fold size: 8.3*5.9*1.5in.Net weight: 1.9lbs. This camping stove comes with its own carry bag so you can sling it along and serve up a warm meal wherever you’ve set up camp
- ▶100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 360-day limited manufacturer warranty. If you're not satisfied for any reason, please contact us immediately and we will give you a reply within 24 hours.
Bestseller No. 2
Coghlan's Folding Stove
- Fold-flat camping stove with coated steel construction strong enough to hold a heavy pot
- Heat provided by any type of canned fuel or solidified alcohol (including Coghlan's Camp Heat cans)
- Front door and sides protect flame from the wind; measures 6-1/2 inches square and 5 inches tall
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, emergency preparedness, and more
Bestseller No. 3
Lixada Camping Stove Portable Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking
- BUILT TOUGH: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
- SMART DESIGN: With open mouth for convenient adding wood. Extremely easy to assemble. Sturdy structure: Stably place your cookware.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- PORTABLE: Come in a reusable pouch for convenient carrying. NOTE: Wood Stove ONLY, other items displayed in pictures are for illustration purpose ONLY, they are NOT included in the listing!
Bestseller No. 4
GasOne GS-8300 - Camp Stove Compact Butane Stove with Carrying Case - Foldable Portable Stove
- CONVENIENT PORTABILITY – A portable butane stove with versatility and easy portability in mind, Gas One’s new Spyder Stove is the perfect fit for campers and backpackers alike. Roughly the size of a 32 oz water bottle, Gas One’s Spyder Stove utilizes its sleek compact design without sacrificing the fire power of a large size portable stove at 8000 BTU
- QUALITY MATERIAL AND DESIGN – The Spyder Stove has a durable brass burner head, an easy-to-clean enamel coating, as well as ventilation holes to keep user’s stove safe and reliable. Its thoughtful design allows for the stove to fold into a small space for storage and portability while being able to support pots and stoves when fully extended outwards
- EASY SETUP – Gas One’s Spyder Stove can be easily set up (directions with pictures on the box) with minimal directions: first, open the cover and rotate the body to a 90-degree angle. Pull the middle grate outwards, extending the grates to its ready position. Insert a butane canister in the empty butane compartment and close the cover
- AUTO IGNITION AND TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Gas One’s Butane stove has an electric piezo auto ignition along with a durable push and turn control knob so users can fully manage their cooking experience
- PERFECT IN THE YARD OR ON THE GO – Easily fitted in any bag and easily stored in small spaces, the Spyder Stove is the ideal portable cooker for both those who are away from home and those looking to have a quick cookout without taking up too much space
Bestseller No. 5
UST Folding Stove with Fuel Cubes and Lightweight, Durable Construction for Backpacking, Camping, Hunting, Emergency and Outdoor Survival
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5” L x 4.5” W x 2.75” D (open), 4.5” L x 3.75” W x 1” D (closed), weighs 3.8 oz (without cubes) and 4.6 oz (with cubes)
- EASE OF USE: Simply place on level ground, light the fuel cubes (included), set a metal cup, pot or pan on the flame and begin cooking or boiling
- VERSATILITY: Can be used with multiple fuels, including bio fuels (not included)
- RELIABLE: Stove can hold most all size pots and a single cube (UST Fuel Cube) burns for approximately 18 minutes
- COMPACT: Stove can hold fuel cubes when folded to provide convenient storage and can be packed in a backpack, pocket or any other gear
Bestseller No. 6
Sterno Outdoor Folding Camp Stove
- Ideal for camping, picnics, tailgating and emergencies
- Easy to assemble
- Durable, corrosion resistant frame
- Wind-shield heat panels
- Use Sterno green canned heat for best results
SaleBestseller No. 7
Lixada Portable Stainless Steel Lightweight Folding Wood Stove Pocket Alcohol Stove Outdoor Cooking Camping Backpacking
- Lightweight and compact, fits into any pocket.
- Environmentally friendly: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- Unlimited fuel sources: Cook a meal using twigs, branches, leaves, or alcohol. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- Built tough: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
- Come in a pouch for convenient carrying.
Bestseller No. 8
UCO Flatpack Mini Portable Stainless Steel Grill and Fire Pit
- Stainless steel grill folds to 1.5 inches thick and fits in a backpack; can be used as a fire pit; comes in regular or mini sizes (sold separately)
- Regular size features 13 x 10-inch grilling area for up to 6 servings; mini features 9 x 6.75-inch grilling area for up to 3 servings
- Stable base for safe grilling; quick 30-second setup; sides of grill serve as a wind-break
- Safely contains fire and keeps fire off the ground; constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 8 x 1.5 inches; weight 2 pounds; 9 x 6.75-inch grilling area; 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Bestseller No. 9
Coleman Fold N Go Propane Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable 2-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits 2 pans (up to 10 inches each) and produces 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs over an hour with both burners on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Matchless InstaStart ignition lights stove with the push of a button
Bestseller No. 10
Esbit Ultralight Folding Pocket Stove with Six 14g Solid Fuel Tablets
- Simple and stable stove is constructed from durable, galvanized steel; Folds down to a small, compact size
- Includes 6 smokeless, Esbit 14 g solid fuel tablets; Each tablet burns approximately 12 minutes; One tablet boils 500 ml of water in about 8 minutes
- Two cooking positions suitable for cups, pots, and pans (not included)
- Dimensions-closed: 3.9 inches x 3 inches x 0.9 inches (9.8 x 7.7 x 2.3 cm); Weight, including solid fuel: 6.3 ounces (180 g)
- Made in Germany; 2-year manufacturer’s warranty