Our Top 10 Recommendations for Folding Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for folding camp stoves on the market
Bestseller No. 1
REDCAMP Wood Burning Camp Stove Folding Stainless Steel 304# Grill, Small Portable Backpacking Stove for Hiking Camping Survival BBQ
- ▶MATERIAL: After we listening to the customer's adivce we will tear off the protective film when we finish the product. Please remove the residual protective film before use. Crafted with high quality 430 stainless steel, this portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way
- ▶STABLE AND SAFE: 304 Stainless Steel grid backing plate creates a stable cooking platform, the cuboid design makes the product more stable and provides a reliable support for the kitchen utensils
- ▶VARIOUS FUELS: The stove accept various fuels like leaves, twigs, you can get these easily in the nature and enjoy a real wilderness fun
- ▶FOLDABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible and lightweight, Unfold size: 8.3*5.9*5.5in, fold size: 8.3*5.9*1.5in.Net weight: 1.9lbs. This camping stove comes with its own carry bag so you can sling it along and serve up a warm meal wherever you’ve set up camp
- ▶100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 360-day limited manufacturer warranty. If you're not satisfied for any reason, please contact us immediately and we will give you a reply within 24 hours.
Bestseller No. 2
UST Folding Stove with Fuel Cubes and Lightweight, Durable Construction for Backpacking, Camping, Hunting, Emergency and Outdoor Survival
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5” L x 4.5” W x 2.75” D (open), 4.5” L x 3.75” W x 1” D (closed), weighs 3.8 oz (without cubes) and 4.6 oz (with cubes)
- EASE OF USE: Simply place on level ground, light the fuel cubes (included), set a metal cup, pot or pan on the flame and begin cooking or boiling
- VERSATILITY: Can be used with multiple fuels, including bio fuels (not included)
- RELIABLE: Stove can hold most all size pots and a single cube (UST Fuel Cube) burns for approximately 18 minutes
- COMPACT: Stove can hold fuel cubes when folded to provide convenient storage and can be packed in a backpack, pocket or any other gear
Bestseller No. 3
Lixada Camping Stove Portable Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking
- BUILT TOUGH: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
- SMART DESIGN: With open mouth for convenient adding wood. Extremely easy to assemble. Sturdy structure: Stably place your cookware.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- PORTABLE: Come in a reusable pouch for convenient carrying. NOTE: Wood Stove ONLY, other items displayed in pictures are for illustration purpose ONLY, they are NOT included in the listing!
Bestseller No. 4
Sterno Outdoor Folding Camp Stove
- Ideal for camping, picnics, tailgating and emergencies
- Easy to assemble
- Durable, corrosion resistant frame
- Wind-shield heat panels
- Use Sterno green canned heat for best results
Bestseller No. 5
Unigear Wood Burning Camp Stoves Picnic BBQ Cooker/Potable Folding Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove
- Stable and Durable: Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Portable and Ultra Compact: Unigear camping stove made with stainless steel, which can be folded like a book, and come with a carrying bag for your easy carry. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Multifunction: Camping stove can work with many kinds of pots, which can cook Food, boil water and BBC. Meet your camping needs.
- High Efficiency: Those camping stove not only can use wood, also can use spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets, which makes it easy for outdoor camping or hiking.
- If you have any quality problems within 6 months, you can contact us at any time for after-sales service.
Bestseller No. 6
Coghlan's Emergency Camp Stove
- Compact, lightweight emergency camping stove requires no liquids, priming, or wick
- Includes 24 fuel tablets; uses any solid fuel such as Hexamine, Trioxane, or Sterno
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, and more
Bestseller No. 7
Coleman Fold N Go Propane Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable 2-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits 2 pans (up to 10 inches each) and produces 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs over an hour with both burners on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Matchless InstaStart ignition lights stove with the push of a button
Bestseller No. 8
Lixada Camping Stove Portable Stainless Steel Folding Backpacking Stove Wood Burning Stoves for Outdoor Cooking Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking
- MULTI FUEL: Lixada wood camping stove comes with a plate for spirit burner and a alcohol dish, you can cook a meal using dried twigs, branches, leaves, coal as fuel.
- STABLE AND DURABLE: Made with high quality stainless steel, load bearing up to 20lbs. Our foldable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible and lightweight, weight only 6.1oz, has minimal impact on the weight of your backpack.
- FOADABLE: Folds down relatively flat and comes in a storage bag for convenient carrying.
- EASY to CARRY: Come in a pouch for convenient carrying.
Bestseller No. 9
Coghlan's Folding Stove
- Fold-flat camping stove with coated steel construction strong enough to hold a heavy pot
- Heat provided by any type of canned fuel or solidified alcohol (including Coghlan's Camp Heat cans)
- Front door and sides protect flame from the wind; measures 6-1/2 inches square and 5 inches tall
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, emergency preparedness, and more
Bestseller No. 10
Esbit Ultralight Folding Pocket Stove with Six 14g Solid Fuel Tablets
- Simple and stable stove is constructed from durable, galvanized steel; Folds down to a small, compact size
- Includes 6 smokeless, Esbit 14 g solid fuel tablets; Each tablet burns approximately 12 minutes; One tablet boils 500 ml of water in about 8 minutes
- Two cooking positions suitable for cups, pots, and pans (not included)
- Dimensions-closed: 3.9 inches x 3 inches x 0.9 inches (9.8 x 7.7 x 2.3 cm); Weight, including solid fuel: 6.3 ounces (180 g)
- Made in Germany; 2-year manufacturer’s warranty