Our Top 10 Recommendations for Folding Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for folding camp stoves on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Lixada Camping Stove Portable Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking
- BUILT TOUGH: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
- SMART DESIGN: With open mouth for convenient adding wood. Extremely easy to assemble. Sturdy structure: Stably place your cookware.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- PORTABLE: Come in a reusable pouch for convenient carrying. NOTE: Wood Stove ONLY, other items displayed in pictures are for illustration purpose ONLY, they are NOT included in the listing!
Bestseller No. 2
Coghlan's Folding Stove
- Fold-flat camping stove with coated steel construction strong enough to hold a heavy pot
- Heat provided by any type of canned fuel or solidified alcohol (including Coghlan's Camp Heat cans)
- Front door and sides protect flame from the wind; measures 6-1/2 inches square and 5 inches tall
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, emergency preparedness, and more
Bestseller No. 3
UST Folding Stove with Fuel Cubes and Lightweight, Durable Construction for Backpacking, Camping, Hunting, Emergency and Outdoor Survival
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5” L x 4.5” W x 2.75” D (open), 4.5” L x 3.75” W x 1” D (closed), weighs 3.8 oz (without cubes) and 4.6 oz (with cubes)
- EASE OF USE: Simply place on level ground, light the fuel cubes (included), set a metal cup, pot or pan on the flame and begin cooking or boiling
- VERSATILITY: Can be used with multiple fuels, including bio fuels (not included)
- RELIABLE: Stove can hold most all size pots and a single cube (UST Fuel Cube) burns for approximately 18 minutes
- COMPACT: Stove can hold fuel cubes when folded to provide convenient storage and can be packed in a backpack, pocket or any other gear
SaleBestseller No. 4
VidaLibre Camping Stove – Portable Outdoor Wood Burning Folding Camp Stove for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, RV, Emergency Preparedness - Portable Camping Grill - BBQ Rocket Stove
- UNIVERSALITY Portable camping stove by VidaLibre includes all you need to prepare a hot meal for 1-10 persons. You can cook, fry, simmer, bake bread, make BBQ and kebabs. In short, VidaLibre Camping Stove can be used to cook anything you would cook in your kitchen. An additional benefit of the portable outdoor camping stove is the ability to use almost any kind of fuel (wood, branches, biomass, charcoal or dry alcohol)
- COMPACTNESS & MOBILITY Dimensions of the camping stove in the traveling state: 14" x11"x13", weight is 20 pounds. The portable camp stove doesn't take up a lot of space in your car. VidaLibre portable folding camping stove comes with a carrying bag, so it is very easy to transport this camp stove.
- EASY TO USE - Wood burning camp stove VidaLibre is ready to work in 30 seconds. You need only pull out the camping stove from the carrying bag, remove the cover, remove all the items from inside, install the chimney, and the outdoor camping stove is ready to cook your favorites dishes when you are fishing and hunting, hiking, camping, expeditions, etc.
- RELIABILITY, STRENGTH AND HIGH EFFICIENCY All the components of the camping wood stove portable are made from high-grade 1 mm thick stainless steel. The backpacking camping outdoor stoves exterior is painted with a special heat-resistant paint. Also, the portable folding camping stove is designed in such a way that even with a small amount of fuel, the camp stove is highly efficient. For example, a large pot of water boils in just 8-10 minutes.
- ANY WEATHER & ANY CONDITIONS! Neither rain nor strong wind will prevent you from preparing delicious food since the stove body protects the fire from the weather. Thanks to its versatility and low fuel consumption, the VidaLibre Multifunctional Portable outdoor camping stoves can be used in various places. NO PROPANE OR ELECTRICITY NEEDED! Perfect for serving hot food to people in military operations. Camping stove is not intended for use as a source of heat indoors. USE OUTDOORS ONLY!!
Bestseller No. 5
Lixada Camping Stove,Portable Folding Wood Stove Lightweight Stainless Steel Alcohol Stove for Outdoor Cooking Backpacking Stove
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE: Lightweight and compact, folds flat in seconds to fit into any pocket.
- STURDY STRUCTURE: Strong stainless steel construction creates a stable platform for your cookware, very durable.
- SCIENTIFIC DESIGN: With an opening for convenient adding wood. Air vents for good ventilation and efficient burning.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using twigs, branches, leaves. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries required, less carbon footprint. Includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
Bestseller No. 6
Esbit Ultralight Folding Pocket Stove with Six 14g Solid Fuel Tablets
- Simple and stable stove is constructed from durable, galvanized steel; Folds down to a small, compact size
- Includes 6 smokeless, Esbit 14 g solid fuel tablets; Each tablet burns approximately 12 minutes; One tablet boils 500 ml of water in about 8 minutes
- Two cooking positions suitable for cups, pots, and pans (not included)
- Dimensions-closed: 3.9 inches x 3 inches x 0.9 inches (9.8 x 7.7 x 2.3 cm); Weight, including solid fuel: 6.3 ounces (180 g)
- Made in Germany; 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Bestseller No. 7
Sterno 70308 Outdoor Folding Camp Stove
- Ideal for camping, picnics, tailgating and emergencies
- Easy to assemble
- Durable, corrosion resistant frame
- Wind-shield heat panels
- Use Sterno green canned heat for best results
SaleBestseller No. 8
Coleman Fold N Go Propane Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable 2-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits 2 pans (up to 10 inches each) and produces 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs over an hour with both burners on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Matchless InstaStart ignition lights stove with the push of a button
Bestseller No. 9
TMS Portable Military Camping Wood Stove Tent Heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv
- Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent; Four (17" long × 2 1/2" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections
- Spark arrestor for added safety; Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.
- The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items
SaleBestseller No. 10
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman Propane and Liquid Fuel Camp Stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-Clean Aluminum Steel Construction Resists Scratches and Corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying