Our Top 10 Recommendations for Camp Oven Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for camp oven stoves on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Matchless Ignition - use 1lb propane tank - can be adapted to use 20lb tank
- Stainless steel construction - 7,500 BTU's per burner, Oven 3,000 BTU's
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface - Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Oven thermometer and two oven racks
- Inside Oven dimensions W 16" x H 8.5" x L 10 - weight 35 lbs
SaleBestseller No. 2
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman Propane and Liquid Fuel Camp Stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-Clean Aluminum Steel Construction Resists Scratches and Corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bestseller No. 3
Stansport Propane Outdoor Camp Oven and 2 Burner Range
- Stainless steel for durability
- Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill
- Oven with double crystal door
- Piezo electronic Ignition.Comes with hose for connection to 20 lb bulk propane tank
- Top covers designed to avoid spills
Bestseller No. 4
Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Camp Oven - Stainless Steel, Insulated Oven Box, Matchless Ignition - Charcoal Gray (COVEND)
- UP TO 400° F – Oven Power: 3,000 BTU and Two 9,000 BTU Brass Range Burners
- BUILT-IN IGNITER – Matchless Ignition and Adjustable Heat Control Dials
- GAS POWERED – Compatible with 1 lb Disposable Propane Bottles and Bulk Tanks with Hose Adapter
- NONSTICK ENAMEL Cooking Surface
- INSULATED, STAINLESS STEEL Oven Box
Bestseller No. 5
Omnia Oven. Your oven on the stove top. Ideal solution for boat oven, camp oven, and RV oven. Also known as a wonder pot.
- Bake pizza, brownies, cakes, breads, casseroles and more on the stove top!
- Designed to bake on any type of burner – gas, electric, kerosene, or camp stove – or even on a grill.
- Food has same texture as when baked in a conventional oven.
- Steam vents in lid ensure that breads and cakes aren’t soggy.
- Holds as much as an 8” square baking pan or 2.1 quarts.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Camp Chef Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove
- Wide form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- 5" diameter chimney pipe (over 10 ft. total height)
- Wire spark arrestor
- Fire grate in bottom to protect the base from overheating
Bestseller No. 7
Camp Chef Camp Oven Carry Bag
- Fits Models: C-OVEN, C-OVENG
- Weather-Resistant Liner
- Padded bag helps protect your camp oven
- Large, industrial EZ glide zipper
SaleBestseller No. 8
Camp Chef Explorer Double Burner Stove
- 2 Cast Aluminum Burners
- 60,000 total BTU/hr
- 32" Cooking Height
- Detachable Legs
- 3-Sided Windscreen
Bestseller No. 9
GOSUN Solar Oven Camp Stove
- ULTRA PORTABLE - The GoSun Go is the most portable model in the GoSun lineup. Weighing just 2 pounds (0.9kg), the GoSun Go is ready for adventure on land and sea, in the summer or winter months!
- FAST AND RELIABLE - Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. The GoSun Sport is effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat. If you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- JUST ADD SUN - If you have a sunny day, you will have a hot meal with the GoSun Go Portable Solar oven. GoSun's patented solar cooking technology absorbs a broad spectrum of radiation, so as long as you have a bit of sun, you're in business.
- INCLUDED - A durable evacuated glass tube oven, 2 parabolic reflectors, EVA frame, stainless steel cooking tray, GoSun Dial, silicone cooking pans, stabilizer stand, cleaning brush, User Manual and Mini Cookbook to help users get started.
Bestseller No. 10
Camp Chef 5 Foot Bulk Tank Hose Adapter for use with disposable bottle regulators HRDSP
- 1/4" Hose 5' Long
- Appliance End: 3/8" Female Flare
- Inlet: Type 250 male quick connect
- Max Pressure: 0.5 PSI