Our Top 10 Recommendations for 4-Burner Camp Stoves
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 4-burner camp stoves on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Koblenz PFK-400 Victoria 4-Burner Gas Stove, Bronze, 18" x 24"
- Bronze color
- 4 Burner stove
- Porcelain enamel top cover
- Manual ignition
- BOX DIMENSIONS: Width: 26" Depth: 21" Height: 6" Net weight: 15 lb
Bestseller No. 2
GAS ONE Propane Triple Burner with Stand Stove Propane 3 Burner Gas Cooker With 0-20PSI High Pressure Regulator and Hose
- PROPANE TRIPLE BURNER FOR OUTDOOR COOKING Equipped with three burner heads, each exuding 75,000 BTU (for a total of 225,000 BTU), Gas One’s Triple Burner provides extreme heat for various different cooking scenarios. From tailgating to catering, this burner stands out for those looking for a little more range in their heat.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION STOVE Built sturdy and designed to last, the B-6000 demonstrates the needed combination of power and control. Along with its rugged body, the Double Burner comes with detachable legs to make portability convenient and easy to compartmentalize;Fully Adjustable Air Control Panel;Welded Frame
- ADJUSTABLE 0-20 PSI REGULATOR WITH STEEL BRAIDED HOSE Long lasting and reliably durable, the B-6000 comes with an adjustable high pressure 0-20 PSI steel braided regulator that allows for a secure source of gas flow.
- INDVIDUAL HEAT DIAL PER BURNER The portable burner is supplied with three individual heat dials to control each specific flame. From simmering meat to boiling water, adjust the burners flame to meet your precise need.
Bestseller No. 3
Barton Portable Propane 87,000-BTU Triple-Burner Outdoor Camp Stove Side Table Patio Cooking Wheel w/Regulator 4 Hook Utensil Holder
- Triple-Burner - Powerful 87,000 BTU propane range double burners with large temperature controlling knobs for adjustable flame and quick heating
- Portable and Lightweight - Perfect cooking stove specially designed to be portable and lightweight for outdoor cooking when camping, picnicking, backpacking, and various outdoor applications
- Heavy Duty Frame - Heavy duty cast-iron metal frame and finished with heat resistant coating to ensure long-lasting durability and corrosion resistance
- Swivel Caster Wheel - Large 4 swivel caster wheels provide quick mobility and easy transport for on-the-go outdoor cooking application
- CSA Certified - CSA Certified gas regulator saves more money and effectively reduces cost of installation and material
Bestseller No. 4
Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Classic Propane Stove, 2 Burner
- COOKING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For precise temperature control
- WIND-BLOCKING PANELS: Shield burners from wind
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- RUNTIME: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
Bestseller No. 5
Camp Chef Tahoe Triple Burner Stove
- Three cast aluminum 30,000 BTU burners - 90K BTU/hr total
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials - 30" cooking height
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included - 3-sided windscreen
- Removable legs for portability
SaleBestseller No. 6
Goplus Outdoor Stove Portable Propane Gas Cooker Iron Cast Patio Burner w/Detachable Legs for Camp Cooking (3-Burner 225,000-BTU)
- Powerful Cooking Ability: Equipped with a cast iron head and it can output a whopping BTU of 225,000, this powerful burner can boil water and cook your food easily. And with the adjustable fire power, which will make your cook more delicious.
- Detachable Legs: This item has detachable legs that can make it smaller for convenient transportation and storage. Whether you’re tailgating at the football stadium or camping with the family, you and your friends or family can enjoy a better time.
- Sturdy Design: This cooker is made of cast iron, which is sturdy enough for long time use. Besides, the powder coating makes it waterproof and anti-rust. It is perfect for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio and more.
- Safety: This burner’s regulator ensures a safe cooking experience by monitoring the propane gas flow and disallowing further leakage when internal or external issues are detected. It will be much safer when you cook.
- Easy to Use: With clear and brief instruction, this sturdy burner allows for immediate use without the headache of a complex set-up. You can quickly assemble and use it when you are outside.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Camp Chef Ranger III Blind Stove
- Light weight cat aluminum burners
- Matchless Ignition
- 51,000 BTU's/Hr (17,000 BTU's/Hr each burner)
- Regulator and 5 ft. hose included
Bestseller No. 8
STANSPORT - Outfitter Series Portable 3-Burner Propane Camping Stove (Blue and Black)
- FEED THE MASSES: Cooking for large groups just got easier with this outdoor camp stove - it features 2 large and one smaller burner sure to make you a happy camper!
- PORTABLE AND POWERFUL: This portable gas stove features dual oversize burners that pump out 25,000 BTU with a smaller 10,000 BTU burner in the center.
- DESIGNED TO BEAT THE ELEMENTS: The oversize frame is constructed of durable steel and features 3 windscreens for easier and faster cooking in your mobile kitchen!
- HIGH-PRESSURE REGULATOR: The included pressure regulator makes this propane stove the ideal travel grill for camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, and hunting enthusiasts alike!
- NO MATCHES REQUIRED: The electronic igniter ensures you won't be eating a cold meal, even if you lose your matches during a long hike!
SaleBestseller No. 9
Camp Chef Ranger II Blind Stove
- Light weight cast aluminum burners
- Matchless Ignition
- 34,000 BTU's/Hr (17,000 BTU's each burner)
- Regulator and 5 ft. hose included
- Product Weight: 17 lbs
SaleBestseller No. 10
Basecamp F235830 2 Burner Angle Iron Stove, Multi
- Length: 14.88, Width: 19.88, Weight (Lbs): 12.45. Adjustable legs to achieve level cooking surface on uneven terrain
- Recommended for hunting blinds, deer stands, camping, rv, fishing, hunt camps, tailgating, patio, sporting events, beach, beer brewing, canning, clam bakes and boiling. Outdoor use only